Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Life and its Three Faces



I am three and my life has three faces
Friendship, love and livelihood
My life and its three faces
Among my friends are those
With whom throbs my soul
And some others who night and day share my plates and my bites
But still are my mortal enemies!
Friendship with enemies, enmity with friends
My friendship and its faces

Love with one beloved and many others
Among them are those
With whom throbs my soul
And some others who are the fragrance in my air, the light by my side
But still are my mortal enemies!
Some among them caterers of my food, of monetary beneficence
Love has some fire, some amusement, some "vengeance"
My love and its three faces!

Livelihood is the drudgery for morsels of bread
Sometimes this drudgery becomes the code of my life
And at times, forgetting the ties of the heart and soul
Becomes the very goal of my life
The desire for bread and its faces
I am three and my life has three faces...

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by Just to say I'm Proud to see a Fairy from Pakistan & the Work totally Mind Blowing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete